A nutrition activist and nutrition advocate, Ms. Kanchan Patwardhan is known to be one of the best multi-specialized, privately practicing nutritionists and dieticians in India. With over 23 years of experience in the field of ‘healthy food habits’, Kanchan has played a vital role in propagating the importance of a balanced diet across the varied sections of society.
Ms. Kanchan holds the privilege of being among the very few nutritionists in the city to successfully organize a maximum number of seminars and camps on different therapeutic diets and their management for public and private sector banks, such as HDFC Bank and Bank of Baroda, corporate houses, schools, colleges, and research centers, Her diet consulting proficiency spans most nutrition sub-specialties like pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric, and sports. Ms. Kanchan also specializes in offering diet management plan to deal with chronic diseases, such as weight management plan for obesity-related problems, Diabetes Management plan, Cholesterol Management program, diet for women during their pre & post-pregnancy period, nutrition for skin care, diet plan for women suffering from PCOD & other Hormonal disorders and diet therapy for other medical conditions such as renal, cardiac and patients suffering from hepatitis. Nationally acknowledged as the foremost nutritionist and dietician, Kanchan Patwardhan is the most sought-after diet expert in Mumbai and across the country. In Mumbai, she provides consultancy on healthy diet and nutrition at her privately owned, ‘Kanchan’s House of Health and Nutrition Clinic situated at Kurla.
Ms. Kanchan also holds the credit of being a multi-faceted personality in the field of health and nutrition. She not only provides guidance on dietary habits but also prepares new recipes that fall into the category of a healthy diet and customizes them as per an individual’s needs. Her ‘healthy cooking classes’ are in vogue across the city. She has also prepared nutritious menus for a few organizations and pharma companies and had conducted a small study for the premier oil company, ‘Safola Oil’. Currently, Ms. Kanchan is all set to publish her own book on ‘healthy recipes’.
Ms Kanchan Patwardhan is one of the best nutrition and dietetics qualified in the business, with five-plus years of academic exposure to the subject via formal, full-time, Bachelor, and Masters’s Degrees. She is also amongst the few nutritionists in the Indian private practice, with a bachelor’s degree in ‘dietetics’ and Masters’s in ‘Food and Nutrition’ in 1996.
Since 2008 she has had her own private clinic
• “Kanchan’s House Of Health & Nutrition” at Kurla (E).
In December 2019 she established her own Nutritious food company Named; “Dr. Nutree Health Products LLP”
She also worked with
• Thane-based “Arogya Hospital”
• Rane Hospital (Looking after lifestyle and Cardiac Rehab centre)
• Shape U Health and Beauty Clinic
• Planet 9 fitness group,
• BPCL, as a nutritionist and diet consultant
• Care World Tv’s Online Clinic “100 days Diet Plan”
• Awards: she has recently Received the National Health Care Award; “Leading Dietician of the Year 2017 -2018” by Eminent Research
As additional flowers to the bouquet of success, she was invited as a Guest speaker at
• In lockdown invited guest speakers from many prestigious organizations and forums (Somaiya Engineering College, Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mulund Photographers Associations, and many more)
• Invited as Guest Speaker at RCF ( Rashtriya Chemical Fertilizers) (15-6-2019)
• Mind Body and Soul” interactive talk show at Thane Kashinath Ghanekar Natyagruh
• Burns & MacDonnell’s interactive session on lifestyle disorders
• Guest speaker at Zen Hospital for Chembur Medical Association ( almost 75 doctors attended the session
• Guest speaker at Matunga Medical Association for the doctors
• Guest speaker at State Bank of India Head office (in the presence of Ms Arundhati Bhattacharya) on the occasion of Women’s day (8th March 2016)
• Guest speaker at Union Bank head office
• ALL INDIA RADIO 8 episodes (55 min. Live interactive Program)
• Expert speaker at VIVIDH BHARTI ( 5 episodes ) Sakhi Saheli Programme.
• Nutrilite new product launch (3rd& 9th March 2013)
• Mumbai Marathi Granth Sangrahalay (13th April)
• Guest speaker at Agrasen Sewasansthan hall on diet and menopause for Aggrawal Samaj ladies Ghatkopar. ( 28/6/2013)
• Guest speaker at RCF Chembur (7/6/213)
• Expert speaker on cardiac health at Matunga Hall (21-1-2014)
• Guest speaker in DAV College Bhandup.
• Guest speaker at IIT Mumbai
• And many more
She has also conducted a day workshop in the Options Group for staff ( 20th January 2018)
Spreading her radiance further she has been honoured as Nutrition and Fitness Expert on various television channels such as
• Invited as a Guest speaker on National TV ( Saiyadri Vahini ); 45min live on Corona and diet
• Invited as a Guest speaker on National TV ( Saiyadri Vahini ); 45min live interactive session in Saki Sahiyadri Programme (21/5/19)
• Invited as a Guest speaker on National TV ( Saiyadri Vahini ); 45min live interactive session in Namaskar Mandali Programme(2/11/2018)
• Care world TV Swad aur Swasth Programme – 3 episodes
• Care World Tv show “100 Days Diet Programme” 35 episodes
• ABP Majha – Tv show “ Chavdar Chavishta”- 9 episodes.
• ABP Majha – TV show “ Ghe Bharari”-20 Episodes
• Tv 9 – health talk
• Etv Marathi
With her creative abilities, she was a Freelance supplementary columnist in daily newspapers and various magazines such as
• Afternoon Dc
• Times of India
• Hindustan Times
• Maharastra Times ( Arogya Mantra )
• Raj Bhaskar
• Health and Nutrition Magazine
• New woman’s magazine
• Grihlakshmi Magazine
• Smart life magazine
Ms. Kanchan also holds the privilege of working with several prestigious organizations, such as ‘The Himachal Pradesh Voluntary Health Organization’. She was also honored for independently handling health projects for the organization. These projects included, ‘Health Promotion in Shimla’, ‘Room to Read Programme for the people residing in Shimla’, ‘Tele-counselling HIV/AIDS program in Shimla, Tobacco Control Program, and Campaign against Child Trafficking in Shimla.